At RoadSquad Connect, we provide you with a dedicated, trained team that executes dispatching and knows the trucking business.
You will get fast, responsive service from a highly trained dispatcher who is knowledgeable about the trucking industry and has a true sense of urgency to get you rolling again 24/7/365.
RoadSquad, the largest provider of RoadSquad Connect:
- 230 TA and Petro locations from coast to coast.
- Over 400 RoadSquad service trucks.
- 3,500 highly trained and certified technicians.
- GPS tracking technology and mapping installed in all service trucks.
- Voted best Roadside Assistance Provider.*
Connect Service Providers:
- Fully vetted, quality service providers located throughout the continental United States.
- Qualified to handle even the most complex roadside repair.
- Ready to provide a wide scope of service requirements, including towing and proprietary tire brands.
The RoadSquad Connect rating system assesses providers on all key aspects of the repair with complete oversight of the repair cycle.
It all comes down to the RoadSquad Connect difference.
- Comprehensive repair services.
- A centralized dispatch center.
- Customized control and monitoring systems.
- Road call status updates.
- The RoadSquad fully equipped, professionally maintained service trucks with GPS technology.
- An extensive network of RoadSquad and Connect Providers with qualified, licensed service technicians.
- Fair and transparent prices, with convenient centralized billing.
We have what it takes to earn your trust, and your business. We look forward to providing you with the very best in roadside service.