Who we are
Welcome to TA Truck Service RoadSquad career opportunity page! RoadSquad is TA’s 24/7/365 National Call Center for Commercial Fleets and professional drivers.
What we do
Being a member of RoadSquad's National Call Center means being a part of a team dedicated to getting Commercial Fleets and Professional Drivers up and rolling as quickly as possible when either a roadside breakdown occurs or they need over the road repairs. At the RoadSquad Center, we pride ourselves on our ability to affect a safe and efficient Road Side repair aimed at getting the professional driver and the Commercial Motor Vehicle out of harm’s way and rolling again as quickly as possible. As a member of our team you will have direct contact with Commercial Motor Fleets, Professional Drivers, TA and Petro Field Management and site personnel, as well as our nationwide network of Connect Providers.
How we do it
We have a 40 member team of dedicated dispatch and logistics agents, standing by 24/7/365, ready for that call from a Commercial Fleet or Driver that is stranded roadside. Utilizing our strong industry knowledge, customer service skills, state of the art technology (including mile marker technology, GPS, customized software and tracking system, web-based technology and apps), technical expertise and crucial problem solving skills, we dispatch the closest and best qualified RoadSquad or RoadSquad provider. Our average dispatch time for Road Calls is 30 minutes. If you like what we have, and you have the energy, skills and drive to support our fast paced and critical industry function, we are interested in talking with you.
What we look for in a RoadSquad Team Member:
- Ability to handle communications (phone based and electronic) in a timely and efficient manner.
- Technical aptitude. Ability to understand and diagnose tractor and/or trailer breakdowns for Class 8 vehicles (heavy duty trucks).
- Trucking Industry Experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive. Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- PC proficiency.
- Proven ability to work successfully under pressure and in a team building environment; adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to understand and enforce all applicable company policies.
What RoadSquad offers you:
If you like what we have and are interested in making a career choice in your life, we look forward to hearing from you.
To our employee’s we offer:
An Excellent Training Program
- All RoadSquad Connect Team Members receive a minimum of 30 days training.
- Ongoing technical and industry training throughout the year.
Your Health and Protection
- Medical and prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
You Pay and Rewards
- Competitive Base Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Recognition Programs
- Beverage Programs
Investing in your future
- 401(K) Savings plan
- Mortgage Counseling
- Fitness Programs
Helping to balance your Work and Life
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Assistance
- Educational Assistance