RoadSquad is available 24/7/365.
- No membership fee
- Expert dispatch and repair oversight
- Accurate, timely communications
- Quality provider dispatched via rating system
- Centralized billing and reporting
- Backed by our exclusive, comprehensive warranty
It begins with one call to the RoadSquad National Call Center. At RoadSquad, we provide you with a dedicated, trained team that executes dispatching and knows the trucking business. You will get fast, responsive service from a highly trained dispatcher who is knowledgeable about the trucking industry and has a true sense of urgency to get you rolling again 24/7/365.
Dispatchers are experts at:
- The RoadSquad nationwide network of service providers.
- Diagnosing a breakdown.
- Utilizing custom designed software for scheduling and real time status updates.
- Tracking all critical aspects of the repair.
- Taking proactive steps to mitigate issues and minimize downtime.
- Dispatching not just the closest service truck, but the best qualified provider for the repair.
- Speed of response and affecting the best roll time possible.
- Average dispatch time of 30 minutes.
- All calls recorded, 24/7/365. Recordings always available at customer request.
At RoadSquad, our number one goal is to make sure you get the fastest and the best qualified response every time. Anywhere. Anytime.